The FR Pipe Collar is a fire seal that strongly expands in the event of fire. The FR Pipe Collar is used around synthetic pipes (PVC, PP, PE) passing through walls, floors and segmented walls.
• Up to 2 hours fire-resistance.
• Only 34 mm tall.
• No space required between pipe and construction.
• Is fitted to compartment wall/ceiling.
• Available in most common sizes 40 to 250 mm.
• Thoroughly tested by the leading European
test institutes (notified bodies).
• Sealing of passages for fire and smoke.
• Ø 50 mm (other sizes available on request)
• The seal is fitted around the pipe and anchored. With a ceiling or floor passage one seal on the bottom side is sufficient. With a wall passage a seal on both sides is required. The FR Pipe Collar prevents heat, smoke and fire from spreading to the next compartment.
• Hold the first part of the FR Pipe Collar tight against the pipe. Mark and drill the fixing holes in the wall through the FR Pipe Collar and assemble the first two anchor points. Hold the second part of the FR Pipe Collar tight against the pipe adjoining the first part. Mark and drill the fixing holes in the wall through the FR Pipe Collar and assemble the last two anchor points. With a pipe passage through a floor: only assemble an FR Pipe Collar on the bottom of the floor. In a wall assemble an FR Pipe Collar on both sides.
|Solids substance content
|| 100 %
|| 34 mm
|Can be painted over